Telephone

01524 410286

Hampton Road

Morecambe, LA3 1EJ

Thank you to our wonderful Reception parents for completing our ‘settling into Reception’ questionnaire. It was all very positive and there were some
lovely comments too!

My child has settled so much at school and I can’t believe how much he has come on and learnt in such a short length of time!
He likes all his teachers and talks fondly of them, his peers and the class routine and groups!
Everything on your planning is what he comes home and has learnt!! Thank you to your staff what a lovely community they have!!”
I like the updates via the app as I appreciate there is limited time at the beginning and end of the day.
I have no suggestion. I just want to write that all Gustaw’s teachers are worth a gold medal. Gustaw can do so many new things. This is amazing. Previously, home learning methods were not as effective as in Reception.
“Fantastic transition for my daughter. As a parent, it’s rather hard at first not knowing how she’s getting on after having a daily handover at pre school, so the parents’ evening really helped to know the teacher’s point of view.
Really happy with how well she’s settled and is loving school and learning.”

Sienna has settled really well and says she enjoys Reception.