3rd November 2020
Welcome back everyone! As we move towards a National Lockdown on Thursday I just wanted to reassure you that we are continuing with our new curriciulum and making school a great place to be.
I know that it will effect our school community in many different ways but if we can support you in any way at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
I have made some immediate changes to limit the traffic in the school
- Unfortunately there will be no music lessons until lock down restrictions are reviewed.
- All meetings have been transferred to Zoom. We can support with accessing this.
- Bubble arrangements have been tightened to reduce the risk of transfer.
- Children with special educational needs will still have access to specialist support.
- Jackie Wilson will still be available to contact via Zoom or telephone.
Updates to the risk assessment
- We will provide children with water bottles as from Wednesday, 4th November. If your child already has one it must remain in school.
- Thank you for not sending big bags into school. We are providing children with all essential equipment so there is no need to send pencil cases, etc.
- Mrs Garforth is on the school yard every morning to take messages. Mrs Miller will take messages after school.
- Parents’ Evening will be via a telephone call and I will send out further information on how to book your appointment this week.
I know we can get through these uncertain times together.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
Ms A Hickson