Telephone

01524 410286

Hampton Road

Morecambe, LA3 1EJ

3rd  November 2020

Dear Parents

Welcome back everyone!  As we move towards a National Lockdown on Thursday I just wanted to reassure you that we are continuing with our new curriciulum and making school a great place to be.

I know that it will effect our school community in many different ways but if we can support you in any way at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I have made some immediate changes to limit the traffic in the school

• Unfortunately there will be no music lessons until lock down restrictions are reviewed.
  • All meetings have been transferred to Zoom.  We can support with accessing this.
  • Bubble arrangements have been tightened to reduce the risk of transfer.
  • Children with special educational needs will still have access to specialist support.
  • Jackie Wilson will still be available to contact via Zoom or telephone.

Updates to the risk assessment

• We will provide children with water bottles as from Wednesday, 4th November.  If your child already has one it must remain in school.
  • Thank you for not sending big bags into school.  We are providing children with all essential equipment so there is no need to send pencil cases, etc.
  • Mrs Garforth is on the school yard every morning to take messages.  Mrs Miller will take messages after school.
  • Parents’ Evening will be via a telephone call and I will send out further information on how to book your appointment this week.

I know we can get through these uncertain times together.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Yours sincerely

Ms A Hickson

Headteacher