Dear Year One,
Hope you are all well and that you enjoyed learning about the Mona Lisa painting last week and have learnt some interesting facts.
We have got some more activities for home learning this week.
English – Click the orange link English Year 1 to find the activities. All the resources you will need are below:
Phonics Tricky Words
Tricky word cards - Phonics
The Singing Mermaid Comprehension Questions
Last week you revisited place value and looked at numbers to 100. How did you get on? We would like you to carry on with it this week too.
Click the orange link Maths Year 1 to find the sessions.
We have added some sheets that you can try to consolidate your learning.
If you would like to play some games online then visit TOPMARKS and select PLACE VALUE and try some of the games on there.
Please keep practising your number formation (making sure you are writing them the correct way round)
- Discuss why fruit and vegetables are important in a healthy balanced diet.
- Can you name the fruit and vegetables and sort them into different groups?
- Plan healthy meals and snacks for one day that would include at least 5 different fruits and vegetables.
- Keep a ‘Healthy heroes 5 a Day Chart’ and record every time you eat a portion of fruit or vegetables a day.
- Research where fruit and vegetables come from. Have a look at a world map and name which continents they come from.
Stay safe and see you soon.
Mrs Oddie and Mrs Orr