Hello Year 2,
We hope that you are staying safe and have enjoyed learning about Africa. This week we have some more home learning activities for you to choose from based on Australia.
- This week we are continuing to learn about Money.
- In your workbook B of Maths No Problem, you could complete Worksheet 5, 6 and 7 – page 27 to 32
- Can you create a café where you pay for your items in different ways?
- Make sure to practise your times tables on TTRockstars
- Well done to these children who have the best accuracy over the last 7 days: Sophie
- Listen to the story Diary of a Wombat
- Imagine you are a seagull at the beach, write a diary entry for this English animal
- Research about a wombat and its habitat
- Why does the wombat sleep so much?
- Can you find five words from the story and find out what they mean?
- Research The Great Barrier Reef – Where is it? Can you find it on a map?
- What kind of animals live in the Great Barrier Reef? Here is a video to help you:
- What kind of pollution is in the ocean?
- What affect does this have on the Great Barrier Reef?
- What animals live in the ocean?
- What kind of habitat is this? Can you describe it?
- How are animals suited to their habitats in the ocean?
- Can you sort a list of animals into:Animals that live in the ocean
- Animals that don’t live in the ocean
- Listen to this piece of music
- What sounds can you hear in this piece?
- How does it make you feel?
- Can you move to this music?
If you would like to send any of your home learning to us to see, please use:
We miss you all and are looking forward to seeing you soon!